Our experienced scientists at Aesica will offer you an end to end development strategy from early pre-formulation to a robust formulation solution. We are able to offer a complete formulation development service for both new and existing molecules.
Our development centre enables us to carry out formulation development in a wide variety of dosage forms, including;
- Solids (tablets, capsules, granules)
- Non-sterile liquids (oral liquids, nasal)
- Semi-solids (topical: creams, oil, gels, dermatological products
- Inhalation (DPI/MDI)
Our services are irrespective of the size or scale, and our experiences in product introduction and commercial manufacturing are beneficial throughout the process.
We use our breadth of skills to help clients navigate the complex development stage and overcome regulatory hurdles, whilst always ensuring a robust and repeatable formulation for clinical manufacturing and beyond.
Our formulation development capabilities include:
- A new purpose built development facility which will solely focuses on formulation development and clinical manufacture
- Particular focus on solid and non-sterile liquid dosage forms.
- Other dosage form offerings – semi-solid and inhalations (DPI/MDI)
- High potency and controlled drug capability
- Pre-formulation studies
- Clinical manufacture from Phase I to III
- Full analytical services including stability testing and storage capability
- Smooth technical transfer into our commercial facility at Queenborough
Interested to find out more about our new development centre? Contact us