Aesica is a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) for both APIs and finished dose forms.
Our full service, end-to-end pharmaceutical development and manufacturing solution comprises capabilities in formulation development for API and finished dose, manufacturing at all scales and packaging services.
We have state-of-the-art facilities and approximately 1300 colleagues at five development and manufacturing sites in the UK, Germany and Italy, as well as an international office in Shanghai and our Head Office in north London, UK.
Our offering is underpinned by our focus on quality, reliability and service, we are aware that customers want more than a supplier, which is why we work in partnership to provide a flexible, efficient and dependable service.
As part of the Consort Medical group, our offering has expanded to include end-to-end capabilities in the design, industrialisation and manufacture of medical delivery devices, further simplifying the supply chain and increasing control for our customers.
The Aesica vision is to grow the maturity and strength of our organisation through capabilities, reliability and sustainability to enhance the value for our stakeholders. Drive best in class customer service across everything we do through respect, understanding the customer and quality of execution.
As a team, we’ll achieve our Vision by sharing the same values:
- Customer Focus: Strive to understand and exceed the expectations of customers
- Results Driven: Performance that single-mindedly focuses on high quality outputs delivered by dedicated inspired people.
- Team Work: Collaborative approach to problem solving and people development to get the best out of teams.
- Respect: Listen carefully and treat colleagues and clients with courtesy and consideration
- Integrity: Consistently lead by example in responsible and transparent ways